Acne can be a pain. Pimples are inconvenient and most acne spot treatment products contain harsh chemicals that don’t always work or irritate the skin more. Therefore, you may want to look into natural remedies for spots before seeking professional help. It could save you time, money, and the side effects of medical treatments. We’ve compiled a list of the best natural acne spot treatments to share with you.
Top 5 Best Acne Spot Treatment Options
If you’re looking for a natural way to treat your acne, you’ve come to the right place. Made from all-natural ingredients, these products will help clear up your skin without needing harsh chemicals or antibiotics. Our list includes:
- Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment
- Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solutions Spot Treatment Cream
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel
- Kiss My Face Potent and Pure Breakout Botanical Gel
- Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Roller Ball Spot Stick
Reviews of the 5 Best Acne Spot Treatments
You can say goodbye to that awful redness in the mirror and hello to a new, beautiful glow. Here’s a list of my favorite five acne spot treatments that are all-natural and offer your skin the much-needed TLC!
Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment
- Say goodbye to breakouts with Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment. This acne treatment cream is made with 92% naturally derived ingredients that help reduce pimple size, redness, and swelling. The spot treatment contains a non-comedogenic formula that helps treat and prevent breakouts while gentle on the skin.
Acne Spot Treatment
Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment is a targeted treatment to help treat breakouts without irritating skin. Using the power of naturally derived acne-fighting ingredients, salicylic acid, combined with naturally derived moisturizers, helps reduce the appearance of breakouts by unclogging congested pores. The effective cream has been proven to reduce redness and pimple size in just eight hours.
- It doesn't contain any harsh chemicals, which reduces the risk of dryness and redness.
- It won't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy, so you can apply makeup without worrying.
- It is safe for all skin types
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Maybe a little expensive as compared to others on the list
Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment fights breakouts without irritating your skin. This acne spot treatment is formulated with naturally derived salicylic acid that penetrates deep into pores to help stop acne-causing impurities and control breakouts. This clean rinse-off formula leaves no residue behind so that you can use it on the go to treat breakouts anywhere and everywhere.
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Spot Treatment Cream
- Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Spot Treatment Cream is clinically shown to help reduce and improve the appearance of blemishes without irritating the skin. The non-irritating, residue-free formula can be used up to three times a day as part of your daily regimen. Dermatologists have tested and found that it doesn't contain parabens, phthalates, or petrolatum. It is of natural origin, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. Available in a 0.26-ounce tube. This spot treatment cream is formulated to help reduce breakouts and blemishes without overdrying skin.
Acne Spot Treatment
- Quick and easy way to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Helps reduce redness and gently promote healthy-looking skin without dryness or flakiness
- Natural, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
- Clinically proven to help improve the overall health of your skin and reduce breakouts
- Formulated with no parabens, phthalates, or petrolatum
- The quantity could have been more
If you prefer a spot treatment over a moisturizer with acne medication, give this targeted spot solution a try. Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Spot Treatment Cream helps reduce and improve the appearance of blemishes without irritating sensitive skin.
It contains a nourishing formula that rebalances your skin for clearer-looking skin. A natural solution for your acne, apply this cream to the face as needed or all over as a complete facial treatment.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel
- Stay clear with The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel. Enriched with tea tree oil, this lightweight treatment gel helps to keep skin feeling clean without drying out your complexion. Apply daily to help reduce shine and spot-prone areas.
Acne Spot Treatment
This vegan lightweight tea tree face gel directly treats blemishes and skin breakouts. Enriched with tea tree oil, it penetrates the skin to help fight breakouts. It contains organic tea tree oil, lemon tea tree, and tamanu oil, which are bursting with skin-clearing and purifying properties that work together to help tackle shine, reduce excess sebum production, clear up blemishes and prevent further breakouts.
This blemish gel, infused with tea tree oil, clears spots effectively and quickly. The lightweight gel glides on effortlessly for instant moisture and shine. This highly affordable product is excellent for anyone who suffers from occasional breakouts. This targeted blemish gel helps calm and clear spots, lumpy skin, and blemishes quickly and effectively.
- It has a lightweight, non-sticky formula that minimizes the appearance of blemishes
- It is easy to apply and suitable for use throughout the day or night
- It's gentle enough to use on sensitive skin, as well as blemish-prone skin
- It tends to leave the skin dry
When your skin needs some TLC, turn to The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel. With a potent blend of tea tree oil, this gel will help reduce the appearance of blemishes and acne while acne-fighting salicylic acid works to leave skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Kiss My Face Potent and Pure Breakout Botanical Gel
- Kiss My Face Potent and Pure Breakout Botanical Gel is a potent, natural way to prevent breakouts, pimples, and other blemishes. The active botanical ingredients are known for their antiseptic, anti-inflammatory action, which effectively treats and helps prevent outbreaks.
Acne Spot Treatment
This gel contains enzymes that unclog pores and soothe the skin. If your skin is susceptible, test on a small patch of skin first. It is an organic, all-natural formula designed to treat dry skin, relieve skin itching and burning, help prevent unsightly dry skin breakouts, and improve overall skin health.
This cleanser is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. It is also made without parabens and phthalates. The gel is blended with natural botanicals, vitamins, Aloe Vera, and more to melt away oils and impurities without clogging pores or leaving skin feeling dry. The natural ingredients in this gel will leave your skin radiantly clean and breakout-free.
- It smells good
- It is great for acne and breakouts
- It leaves skin feeling cleansed and tight
- Great gel cleanser for those with sensitive, regular, or combination skin
- It removes makeup and clears clogged pores from dirt and oil without stripping the skin of its natural pH
- Leaks easily, the pump delivery system does not work well
Clear up your complexion with Kiss My Face's breakout botanical gel. Enriched with organic aloe vera, this naturally potent formula is made to treat acne-prone skin without the harshness of many store-bought acne treatments. Tea tree and lavender essential oils help soothe painful breakouts, while witch hazel helps calm and tone your face. This acne treatment contains no parabens, phthalates, artificial colors, or perfumes,
This gel is a unique blend of soothing aloe & tea tree. This breakout-fighting botanical gel contains vitamins and minerals to help calm, cleanse and clear away impurities. The powerful ingredients of this gel are potent enough to fight body breakouts but gentle enough for your face or other sensitive areas. Enjoy a clearer and glowing complexion by applying this botanical gel to your face or body as needed.
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Roller Ball Spot Stick
- Say "Yes!" to clearer and healthier-looking skin with the Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Roller Ball Spot Stick. This acne spot treatment, formulated with salicylic acid, tomatoes and aloe vera, works as a zit zapper to help clear up blemishes without over-drying skin. The convenient rollerball applicator lets you target problem areas in an instant. Use it as a spot treatment before bed or as your acne treatment on the go.
Acne Spot Treatment
This rollerball spot stick helps prevent and heal blemishes. It offers the perfect solution with a concealed pimple-busting treatment, plus a lightweight spot concealer made with tomato extract, salicylic acid, and tea tree oil, so you can make those annoying zits run for the hills.
- Controls and clears breakouts
- Helps minimize the appearance of pores
- Helps clarify blemished skin and aid in preventing future breakouts
- Leaves skin smooth and soft
- Helps to eliminate shine
- Calms irritated or red skin
- Has a strong odor
The Yes to Tomatoes RollerBall Spot Stick is the perfect size to fit in your purse or pocket. The rollerball provides targeted treatment directly on problem spots. It is dermatologically tested to help reduce redness and the appearance of blemishes. In just one application, this spot solution helps to reduce redness and soothe inflammation. This spot stick contains a powerful blend of salicylic acid, tea tree oil, witch hazel extract, aloe vera, and zinc oxide to help clear skin—and keep it that way.
Why Are Natural Acne Spot Treatments So Popular?
Acne spot treatment has been popular globally for a long time now. It’s so popular that many people have never considered trying any other acne treatments. That’s why you’ll be seeing more and more ads for products like this on television and billboards.
The reason it’s so popular is that it works. It is made with natural ingredients, which are highly effective at getting rid of pimples and zits without causing irritation or dryness to your skin.
Another reason why this treatment is so popular is that it doesn’t use harsh chemicals that can be harmful to your skin. The treatment has no side effects, which makes it safe for everyone to use.
Top Five Tips for Using the Best Acne Spot Treatment
There are many options for treating acne – some of which can be very effective in clearing up problem areas. Below are some tips for using spot treatments effectively and safely:
- Dab the spot treatment on the affected area only, not around it.
- If you have mild to moderate acne, try a leave-on gel or cream spot treatment that contains salicylic acid.
- Don’t use spot treatments after shaving or waxing an area. If you do, there is a greater chance of getting infected because it opens up skin pores and makes them easier to infect by bacteria.
- If you are looking for an alternative to over-the-counter products, try using tea tree oil diluted with water on your pimples. It is a potent antibacterial agent that fights acne effectively.
- Cover the affected area with a bandage overnight. It will help prevent bacteria from spreading to other areas of the skin.
What Sets These Acne Spot Treatments Apart from Others?
While there are many acne spot treatment options available, few of them come anywhere close to the effectiveness of these top products. To be considered one of the best acne spot treatments, a product must effectively eliminate most (if not all) types of pimples and blemishes while also providing a non-irritating, lightweight feel that won’t clog your pores and cause more breakouts.
Additionally, all products must contain good quality ingredients to treat the skin and heal existing blemishes quickly. Our list includes the top 10% of acne spot treatments on the market today.
How We Picked Our Top Selection?
What are the best acne treatments? What does that even mean? Acne isn’t one thing; it’s a massive mess of variables. Some people have cystic acne. Some have whiteheads and blackheads, and some have red bumps that look like hives. It can be hard to find a treatment that works for you, which is why we’ve gone ahead and done the work for you!
For this piece, we reviewed all the top acne spot treatments out there on the market today. We looked at the ingredient lists on their labels, the reviews of customers who used them, and their ratings. We combed clinical studies and research papers to see what previous customers said about them on blogs and forums.
From there, we looked at things like whether or not they caused dryness or irritation to the skin. We also checked if they broke us out or caused irritation to the sensitive skin around eyes or lips (common among acne spot treatments) and how well they worked.
What Factors to Consider When Picking The Best Acne Spot Treatment?
While it’s true that there are many different factors to consider when picking the best acne spot treatment for your individual needs, some questions will apply to everyone:
- What is the spot treatment for in the first place? What does it need to do?
- How much money do you want to spend on it?
There are also a few questions that are specific to people in particular age groups:
- If you’re a teenager, you need to ask if this is a present for your parents or your boyfriend/girlfriend?
- If you’re a college student, how much money do you have in your budget—and how much could you get away with spending?
- If you’re the parent of a teenager, how much do you want to spend on something like this?
When choosing the best natural acne treatment, the choice is yours. It’s challenging to provide a straight answer to this question because it varies from person to person and depends on many factors, such as your age and the type of acne you have. But the above-mentioned best acne spot treatments work brilliantly because they contain all-natural ingredients that nourish your skin while getting rid of irritation and inflammation. So, pick any of them if you are looking for the best spot treatment.
After going through each site, it is my opinion that the best acne spot treatment made from natural ingredients is Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment. This product is proven to treat acne and reduce dryness, redness, and inflammation. The product is made with all-natural ingredients, so even those particularly sensitive can use this product.